emergency samewada 4 a friend uvu
IM GONNA FINISH THIS FUCK ING THING IF IT KILLS ME
you better fucking finish it or i will slay you
shit fuck okay im working plz dont slay me
this is all i can draw right now because im about to go home but theyre totally in bed
this is beautiful im crying
fantrolls in thigh highs????
yes fantrolls in thigh highs
zeketa in thigh highs hmmmmm yeah buddy
What is collaring?
Different collars have different meanings. When you hear “collaring”, you tend to think of the ownership (mentioned below) but there are other ties when collars may be worn:
- Play collar - These collars are very commonly worn during scenes and tend to have no significant meaning behind them.
- Protection collar - This is when a Dom wants to show that a submissive is protected and is commonly used in dungeons or kinky house parties. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach.
- Consideration collar- This is one of the first steps in showing advancement in a D/s dynamic. It signifies that the submissive is being considered for a long term relationship or ownership, however, it is normally worn for an agreed on amount of time and can be revoked.
- Training collar - This type of collar shows that a submissiev is currently being trained by a Dom.
- Ownership collar - This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving an engagement ring and shows that the submissive is owned.
Types of collars:
- Dog collars
- Leather collars
- Ribbon collars
- Metal collars
- Discreet/day collars
- Bracelet or anklet collars
Where to buy collars?
Collars can be bought at local dungeons by vendors and crafters. You can also find those same people on Fetlife through meets, munches, and networking. However, you can buy collars online as well.
A very nice little breakdown.
To be collared….